Keep on fighting! Keep on fighting!

Hahaha, Nicee!

its maybe a little short, but it's got some humor back there!!:D And the graphics aren't that bad eather!.. and the sound totaly fits in this movie. Overall great movie

MGS - What You Didn't See MGS - What You Didn't See

whahaha, was a great sense of humor!

great movie, except voor the graphics and voice acting, try to find some voice actors and practise on the graphics, good job anyway! :)

Warrior Boarder Warrior Boarder

great animation!!

...but too bad 4 the graphcis dude...

Nintendroid's News Nintendroid's News

hehehe, nice one :D

maybe u could have improved the graphics, but it was very watching it though...:D nice idea, lol

dbz thingy 2 dbz thingy 2

realy great!

all frame-by-frame animation! Realy smooth too!

Battle for the Portal Pt1 Battle for the Portal Pt1

wow dude!

you must be a realy, realy good 3d moddeler and animator!! (3ds max?) well, anyway this movie rocks!! supa great job!!

(junk)Massacre Preview (junk)Massacre Preview

what do i have to say?

first of all, i think there's one real animator with the idea of madness.... and as second, why did you made this in sprites? where is the tooblbox in flash for? and for a preview this one is terrible, at one frame it stops, but the sound's still playing!! and in a preview, jou have to make it like a trailer so people at least have a idea that is will become good: you now submitted a incomplete movie without any qualities!!

TheComet responds:

Well, I'm terrible with the toolbox so I had to screenshoot everything from Madness Interactive. Yes I know that the ttrailor scene didn't show, an there r actually 20 seconds in frames where it stops, and the music keeps up with those. I'm relying on people who review for ideas though, so please give me some ideas (I'm going to add the jetpack in this for the madman [or so to say] which for some reason he never used one in avenger or redeemer :\)

Taco-Man hates Saddam Taco-Man hates Saddam

great loony tune animation!!

the score i gave you, tells everything ;)

Samination responds:

Thanks man.

Cannibal Clocks Cannibal Clocks

canibaly good!

great fantasies and humor in it!!

A Skate of Mind A Skate of Mind

MASTA

it is pretty well to see this is all frame-by-frame!! I'm skater myself 2, so this is worth a 5 for voting!! this movie kicks ass!!